Gardall MS814-G-CK 1 Hr Fire "Microwave" Safe with "Key and Combination" Lock
You can choose between either a combination lock or an electronic lock on this 1 hour fire rated safe. This model comes with a removable safe and an anchor hole with bolt down hardware for securing in place.
The 2 active plated bolts extend into the sidewalls to prevent door removal.
Opening the safe the first time requires both the key and combination, but the lock system can be kept "on combo", if you don't turn the dial, you can open and close the safe with the key alone
- Dual lock - combination dial and key both required
- Lock system can be kept "on combo" where key only is required
- UL 1 Hour Fire Tested
- Standard Bolt Down Hardware and anchor hole included
- Removable shelf for extra storage
- Dual security key and combination lock come standard
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Electronic lock or combination lock available at extra cost.
|Exterior Dimensions||13 1/2 x 18 3/4 x 15 1/4|
|Interior Dimensions||8 1/2 x 13 3/4 x 10 1/2|
|Capacity||0.7 cu ft|
|California Certified Firearm Safety Device||No|
|Lock UL Rating||N/A|
|Fire Rated Temperature||350|
|Fire Rated Time||1 Hour|
|Fire Rating Type||unknown|