Amsec FV6030 30 Rifle/45 Min Fire Safe w/ 14 Bolts &amp;amp;amp; 12 Gauge Walls
The Amsec FV6030E5 was created to be the best economical introductory gun safe you can get. Offering 45 minute fire protection at 1200 F (maintaining an interior temperature of 350 degrees), this safe is great for storing long guns, ammo and all your hunting gear, or if you like, all your computer equipment. Amsec offers tons of color and accessory options for these safes and we offer all of them. So, if you are looking for your first gun safe, this is it!
- 3/16” Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury fire protection of 1200°F for 45 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol TM seal on door.
- Body constructed of 12-gauge (FV7240E5 - 11ga) solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Every FV Series gun safe comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- Drill resistant hardplate with external spring-loaded re-locking device. New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during attempted break in and bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 11⁄4” chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Textured Black exterior and plush gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items.
|Exterior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||59 x 30 x 26|
|Interior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||55 x 26 x 22|
|Capacity||18.21 cubic feet|
|Gun Capacity||30 + 2 on PDO|
|Fire Rated Temperature||1275F|
|California Certified Firearm Safety Device||No|
|Lock Type||Combo (Dial) Lock|
|Fire Rating Type||unknown|
|Lock UL Rating||UL Group II|