Amsec BWB4025FL B-Rated Large Front Load Depository Safe
IMPORTANT: AMSEC depository safes are recommended for an operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The top locker is not meant for overnight storage of cash or valuables.
Availability: In stock
- Door: Massive 1⁄2" thick A36 solid steel plate.
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
- U.L. listed Group II, key changeable combination lock.
- Optional electronic locks available.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack.
- Standard Four (4) anchor bolt holes.
- Heavy 1/4" steel door, and single-key camlock with two keys.
- Large clear door opening:
- Note: Front Load Depository - inside locker height restricted to 6".
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" door.
- Protected by dual “anti-fish baffles.”
- Large package capacity: 4" x 9" x 111⁄2" (maximum).
- May be ordered in any one of four directions. Specify front, reversed, right load or left load.
|Exterior Dimensions||49 3⁄4 x 25 x 25|
|Interior Dimensions||29 x 243⁄4 x 22|
|Capacity||9.14 Cu Ft.|
Write Your Own Review